Friday, October 19, 2012

Digitalcasm Daily Play #4

Butter by 7 Minutes Dead




About this guy

7 Minutes Dead is the moniker for Alex Gulikers of Dallas, Texas.   Alex is a prolific producer of EDM with 41 tracks and counting on soundcloud.
Facebook  -  Soundcloud  -  Twitter


Why I like this

Butter is a song that I can't help but like more every time I hear it.  When I sat down to write this post and actually try to put in to words why this track is so good, my description quickly spiraled in to a wordy overanalysis.  There are some  really unique elements and transitions that do make this track special, (like at 1:36), but diving deep in to the nooks and crannies would be a disservice to just how damn fun this track is as a whole.  So, give it a listen and find out for yourself what makes this great.

Have a great weekend!  I'm heading up to San Francisco for the weekend for a wedding.  I'll see you guys again on Tuesday with a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment